Front-end development: 1 year (Preferred)
CSS: 1 year (Preferred)
Angular: 1 year (Preferred)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Cherokee Nation System Solutions (CNSS) supports federal clients and partners in their efforts to provide web and desktop tools to help analyze, visualize and manage scientific data. This is a very exciting opportunity to join a top-notch team of IT professionals in their mission to support USGS scientific programs.
The successful candidate will support the team in the following tasks:
1) Provide administration and management of ancillary software packages required for website functionality.
2) Provide administration and management of website databases and ensure the Database backups, restorations, and offsite contingency plans are implemented.
3) Advise on content curation and creation, aesthetic improvements and usability enhancements.
4) Provide continuing website development for improved usability and functionality of all client’s Ecommerce and data driven website applications. Thorough documentation and/or code comments of changes/updates upon completion.
5) Provide recommended performance enhancements, optimizations, software upgrades and updates to the web development/support environment.
6) Ensure security requirements are in accordance with government IT Security guidelines.
Bi-weekly progress report with current and anticipated tasks
CNSS Program Manager Client representative (Task Order Manager) shall be notified immediately of any issues that requires their input.
N/A. Will defer to the CNSS Program Manager, may coordinate daily tasks with client representative (Task Order Manager)
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- A four-year degree in a related program is preferred.
- Candidates are required to have at least 3 years of practical experience with:
o SQL Server
o OOP language experience (.Net preferred)
- In addition, the following experience is preferred:
o Understanding of Ecommerce and ERP functionality
o RESTful JSON or XML
o Visual Studios environment experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
1) Strong inter-personal relationship skills.
2) Task-driven self-starter.
3) Experience with agile process
Office environment, travel for meetings may be needed. This position is on-site at government client facilities at Stennis, MS 39529
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $71,500.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location