- coordination meetings and provide detailed coordination on-site.
- Inspect construction projects in order to analyze engineering problems, apply geological knowledge, and use test equipment and drilling machinery
- Plan and conduct geological, geochemical, and geophysical field studies and surveys; sample collection; and drilling and testing programs used to collect data for research and/or application.
- Collating data and producing reports; overseeing The supervising site and ground investigations;
- Making recommendations on the proposed use of a site and providing information;
- Managing staff, including engineers, consultants, and contractors
- Planning and designing of civil and ground Improvement works
- Review and verify all Civil and Structural related engineering works are comply with requirements
- Co-ordinate with authorities, clients,s, and consultants
- Evaluate risk assessment, safe work procedures, and method statements
- Ensure that document control and site records are properly updated in compliance with to project quality plan
- Plan and execute geotechnical and instrumentation installation and monitoring works
- Review instrumentation results against the soil profile for the excavation/tunneling works.
- Site evaluation of soil, rock, fault distribution, and geological studies on and below the site to determine their engineering properties
- Responsible for attendance to daily site the progress of specific contracts;
- At least 2 years experience in the relevant field
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in civil, geotechnical, geological, or environmental
- Strong written and oral communication ability.
- Computer literate and familiar with the latest design software packages and technology.
- Enthusiastic and willing to work in a team environment
- Self-motivated with good organizational capability
Working hours: 8 am - 7 pm, Monday to Saturday
Working Location: Island-wide
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $3,000.00 - $4,500.00 per month