NES Fircroft are partnering with a prominent gold owner-operator in their search for both underground and open-pit mine geologists to join the team . Having recently acquired new mines and with strong leadership in place, this is an excellent opportunity for both gradudates and experienced mine geologists to join during an exciting period of expansion.
Rsidential 8/6 roster with a focus on implementation and improvement oof geological processes. Roles and responsibilities will primarily include:
- Monitor and adjust ore extraction process.
- Geological mapping
- Analysis, interpretation and modelling of geological data.
- Insecption and oversight of drills rigs.
- Ore reconciliations.
- Tertiary qualification in Geology or Geosciences
- 0 - 5 years experience in mine geology, either open pit or underground.
- Currently living in Kalgoorlie or willing to relocate upon offer.
- Permanent position, with salaries ranging from $110k - $140k + super + bonuses
- Excellent career development opportunities, with regular promotions for tenured team members and structured career development plan to work towards being a senior.
- Relocation bonus and housing assistance provided for those willing to relocate
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.