- Receive the samples from the site drillers.
- Receive the samples from site, identify, label and store properly as per the defined procedure.
- Ensure that all samples are received from the site and maintained. To prepare also the monthly disposal sheet approved by the Unit Head (Geotechnical).
- Preparation of the borehole logs based on the visual description of the samples.
- Responsible in logging the sample and making the sample description.
- Sampling in coordination with the Geotechnical Engineer as per the project specification.
- Monitoring the availability of supplies and notify the Unit Head (Geotechnical)when there is shortage of supplies (spare parts).
- Ensure good housekeeping and ensure full compliance with all the safety measures where applicable
Expected Start Date: 02/10/2022
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent