Job Description & Requirements
- Review soil sample from shaft excavation, mined and bored tunnel.
- Assess face conditions during excavation to confirm stability of the ground for working condition.
- Do face mapping for minded and bored tunnel.
- Perform ground condition checks during cutterhead interventions for bored tunnelling works.
- Maintain records for soil sample and calculate volume loss for tunnelling workers
- Review instrumentation results against the soil profile for the excavation/tunnelling works.
- Degree or diploma in geology, engineering geology or geophysics or equivalent with minimum 2 years experiences in SI Works in Singapore will be of advantage.
- Possess minimum Building Construction Supervisor Safety (BCSS) Certificate or higher.
- Self-motivated engineer with practice experience on large scale projects.